Moto Z Review – Moto Z Unlocked Smartphone. Moto Z came with everything. Moto Z is made of aircraft aluminum, stainless steel and has a coating spill-resistant water.
The screen has beautiful contrast and brightness. It is 5.5 “with a resolution that is greater than Full HD. Just imagine how watching video, browsing the Internet 4G or play your games preferred in this huge screen. You can switch from one application to another quickly, without crashing.
And for that the battery also has to give a show. It can last up to 24 hours away from the outlet. Now the Turbo Power guarantees you some – up to 8 hours of power, when charging in 15 minutes.
The Moto Z comes with the fingerprint sensor no longer have to keep typing the password every time you want to turn your smartphone.
The Moto Z cameras comes with the lens open angle Moto Z, it’s easy to fit everyone in the class in selfie. The optical stabilization and automatic laser focus of the main camera photos are very clear. And even when enlarged you can see all the details.
Make your Moto Z turn a portable projector. You can show movies and photos on the wall on a big screen up to 70 “. And with this extra battery you do not get the hand when you have an outlet nearby.
You also have this option here, which makes the sound even more immersive. Ideal for those who love to enjoy music.
- Moto Mods: turn your phone into a movie projector, boom box, battery powerhouse, and more (purchased separately).
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, 2.2 GHz Quad-core CPU and Adreno 530 GPU
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, 64GB of storage and support micro SD card
- 2600 mAh (up to 30 hours) of battery life. TurboPower for up to 8 hours of power, when charging in 15 minutes.
- 5.5” AMOLED screen with 1440p Quad HD (2560 x 1440) resolution.
- Unlocked and compatible with GSM networks like T-Mobile and AT&T.